Terms & Conditions
- There is a $500 minimum for Catering Services.
- The guaranteed number of guests attending your food and beverage function is required not less than three business days prior to the event.
- If the number is not received, the Salishan Catering will base the numbers guaranteed on the previously discussed attendance number.
- Additional labour charges will be applied to any food and beverage functions with attendance of 20 people or less.
- Standard Rectangle,10 by 5 ft: $15.00 each
- Large Rectangle,12 by 7 ft: $20.00 each
- 120 Round: $15.00 each
- 132 Round: $20.00 each
- Square, 5 by 5 ft: $15.00 each
- Paper and Plastic Dishes $1.50 per person
- Napkins $1.00 each
- Staff rates are charged at a minimum of four hours per staff member.
- Bartending Services: $30.00 per hour
- Service Staff $25.00 per hour
- Chef’s Services $30.00 per hour
- Chef’s Helper $25.00 per hour
- All prices quoted are guaranteed for thirty (30) days.
SERVICE CHARGES AND TAX
- For all bookings, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The balance is due in full the day of the event.
- All menus are subject to 5% Goods and Services Tax, Provincial Sales Tax on liquor and 20% Gratuity on all food and beverage services.
- Final menu selections must be arranged three (3) business days prior to the catered event.
- Within Vancouver there is a delivery charge for Drop Delivery Service events.
- Notice of cancellation must be sent in writing to the catering office prior to the event.
- Cancellation within 48 hours notice or less will be charged (4) four hours labour per staff scheduled for the event.
Cancellation fees for full service events are:
- 25% estimated food cost at 10-30 days prior
- 40% estimated food cost at 3-9 days prior
Cancellation fees for drop delivery service are:
- No fee for 48 hours (two business days) notice or more
- 50% estimated food cost less than 48 hours notice (two business days)
- Payment methods accepted are Cash or Cheque made payable to: Salishan Catering, 6625 Salish Drive, Vancouver, BC V6N 4C4. Tel: (604) 568-5044.